TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode for direct recruitment to the post of Road Inspector in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department. There are 761 vacancies available. Candidates can apply for the post till 11.02.2023.
Candidates should possess an I.T.I. Certificate in Civil Draughtsmenship from a Government recognized institute: Provided that preference shall be given to the persons possessing a Diploma in Civil Engineering. The applicant’s age limit for ‘other’ candidates is 37 years (Should not have completed)
Selection will be made in a single stage, based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination. The examination fee is Rs.100/-. Selected candidates will get the scale pay of Rs.19500-71900/- (Level-8).
How to Apply for TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023?
- Applicants should apply only online mode in the Commission’s websites tnpsc.gov.inor www.tnpscexams.in
- All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant
- Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notification on the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post for which they wish to apply.
- After submitting the application, applicants can save/print their application in PDF format.