CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2023: The Central Reserve Police Force will conduct Limited Departmental competitive Examination for recruitment of Serving Personnel for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial). Last date for receipt of online applications is 31.05.2023.
CRPF ASI Steno Notification 2023 PDF
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Designation||Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|No of Vacancy||224|
|Apply Online Opening From||10.05.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||31.05.2023|
CRPF ASI Steno Vacancy 2023:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)||27|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||224|
CRPF ASI Steno Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Test from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Age Limit 2023:
- The upper age limit for appearing in the LDCE will be 40 years as on closing date of receipt of application i.e. 31/05/2023.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Salary per Month 2023:
The post carries following pay level (as per 7th CPC).
|Post Name||Pay Level||Pay Matrix|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)||05||29200-92300|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||04||25500-81100|
CRPF ASI Steno Selection Process 2023:
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Test, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Documents verification and Medical Test.
How to Apply for CRPF ASI Steno Notification 2023 PDF:
- Applications must be submitted in ONLINE mode. For detailed instructions for submission of online application, please refer to Annexure-I of this advertisement.
- Candidates can apply for the post/trade provided they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The application portal will be operational from 10/05/2023 (1000 hours) to 31/05/2023 (till 2355 hours).
- The CRPF will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the CRPF.