Union Bank Internal Ombudsman Recruitment 2022; Check Eligibility & Apply Procedure Here!! Union Bank of India invites Applications for the post of Internal Ombudsman on Contractual Basis.Last Date for Applications is 28.06.2022 (24.00 hrs). Check Eligibility and application procedure briefly given here.
Union Bank of India Internal Ombudsman Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
The applicant should be retired (superannuated) or serving officer, not below the rank of General Manager or equivalent of any other Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Financial Institution Regulatory Body, other than Union Bank of India including erstwhile Andhra Bank and erstwhile Corporation Bank.
Qualification:Candidates should have completed Graduates in any discipline & should have minimum seven (07) years.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Internal Ombudsman Job 2022?
- Log on to the Bank’s website www.unionbankofindia.co.inand on the Home Page under the link “Recruitment” click the Notification titled “NOTIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS INTERNAL OMBUDSMAN ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS”.
- There will be two links available on the page. Click on the link “Notification” to download the Notification, including the ‘RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
- Read the notification carefully and if found eligible to apply, click on the link “Application Form” to download the required Application Form.Pay the fee as per the format given in the official notification
- Fill in the required details in the word file of the Application Format and take a print out of duly filled Application Form. Affix your latest Passport size photograph (signed across) on the application form and sign the application form at the appropriate places.
- Please send the following documents by email to email@example.com ensure that it reaches this office by 28.06.2022 (24.00 hrs).Check Eligibility and apply for the posts soon on or before the last date.