UNICEF Jobs 2022: No Educational Qualification Required – Apply Online Now!!! The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) has recently released a Job Notice for recruiting an Individual Consultant Post with New Delhi on a Contractual Basis. The Online Application Form is attached below. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before 19-04-2022.
UNICEF Vacancy 2022
|Board name||United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)|
|Post name individual||Individual Consultant|
|Vacancy||As per the need of the board last|
UNICEF Job Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates applying for the job need not be required to full fill any Specific Educational Qualification
- The board strongly encourages Eligible Female candidates to apply for the job.
- The board will accept qualified candidates from all backgrounds (including persons living with disabilities).
UNICEF Job Details:
- Job ID: 550073
- Job Nature: Contract Basis (11.5 months)
- Duty Station: New Delhi(With travel to select states)
- Last Date: 19-04-2022
UNICEF Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected based on the Technical and Financial Test. the candidates scoring maximum marks in the test will be finally selected.
How to apply for the UNICEF Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates can apply for the job must visit the website of the board: https://www.unicef.org/ and
- press on ”Work for UNICEF”
- select the ”Search Job” and search for the job advertisement.
- Click on the “Apply Now” option
- The candidate must apply for the job, before 19-04-2022
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click here online|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The candidate must apply for the job, before 19-04-2022
The selected candidate will be given a posting at the location in New Delhi.
The candidates can apply for the job online mode only.