TN Police SI Result 2023 Out: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has declared the Result for the post of 621 Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk, AR and TSP). The candidates are instructed to read all the instructions and download their Result & Final Answer Key from the below session.
TNUSRB SI Result 2023 Cut-Off Marks
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk, AR and TSP).|
|Exam Date||26.08.2023 & 27.08.2023|
|Result Released Date||26.09.2023|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Status||Result & Final Answer Key Released|
TNUSRB SI Exam Date 2023:
- The Tamil Language Eligibility Test and Main Written Examination was held on 26.08.2023 & 27.08.2023 for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk, AR and TSP).
- It shall consist of 100 questions for 100 marks and the duration of examination will be 100 minutes (1 Hour 40 minutes). The marks obtained in Tamil Language Eligibility Test will not be considered for preparation of provisional selection list at any stage.
TNUSRB SI Result 2023 Released Date:
- The provisional selection list was published on the TNUSRB official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Provisional Selection List is drawn based on the total marks obtained in the main Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Viva-Voce and Special marks subject to communal reservation and notified vacancies.
- If the marks secured are equal and date of birth is same, preference will be given to the candidate who is an outstanding scout, having received an award from the President of India.
- If a candidate applied under both open and departmental category and got selected in both the categories the candidate will be appointed under the departmental category only.