TNPSC VAO DETAILS
10TH AND ABOVE
General – 21 to 30 years
BC, BC(M) /MBC/DNC SC, SC(A)/ST , Destitute Widow – 21 to40 years
Registration Fees – Rs.150/-
Written Examination Fee – 100 /- (SC, ST Full Exemption)
Village Administrative Officer
JUNIOR ASSISTANT (Non – Security), JUNIOR ASSISTANT (Security), BILL COLLECTOR, GRADE-I, FIELD SURVEYOR * DRAFTSMAN
STENO-TYPIST (GRADE- III)
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counseling to allot the post and Unit / Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
STAGE I:WRITTEN EXAM:
Duration of Examination
Single Paper- SSLC StdGeneral Studies (75 items)
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (25 Items)
General Tamil / General English (100 Items)
Total – 200 Items
STAGE II : DOCUMENT VERIFICATION:
(No documents need be uploaded while submitting online application for this recruitment.
The applicants must upload / submit the documents when called for specifically. If the required
certificate is not uploaded and if the certificate uploaded by the applicant is not clear and not
readable, the application will be rejected without any further notice).
CASH SECURITY (For the Post of VAO only):
Every person appointed to the post shall pay a Cash Security of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) within a period of one month from the date on which he/she joins duty. (ii) Provided that a person belonging to Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), MBC/DC shall pay a cash security of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) within a period of one month from the date on which he/she joins duty. (iii) Provided further that a person belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribe shall not furnish cash security. (Failure to furnish such cash security as stated above shall render a person liable to be discharged from service).
CASH SECURITY: (for the posts of Junior Assistant (Security) and Bill Collector
Candidates to be selected for appointment as Junior Assistant (Security) (or) Bill Collector
Grade-I in Town Panchayat/ Agriculture/ Treasuries and Accounts should pay the security
amount as may be prescribed by the appointing authority concerned at the time of
PLACE OF RESIDENCE ON APPOINTMENT
Every person appointed to the post shall reside in the Village under his charge and shall continue to reside in the said Village as long as he / she is in- charge of that Village.
Why Dexter Academy?
- Experienced Staff Classes for our courses are taken by experienced staff who can guide you to succeed.
- Library Facilities Our library has more than 1000 books and student can access it anytime they want.
- One-Time Payment Once you paid for a course, you can get coaching till you get placement.
- Study Rooms Students are allowed to study in our coaching centers from morning to night.
- Offline Exams Preparatory exams are offered regularly in our coaching centers for our students.
- Reasonable Course Fees The course fees we charge from our students are reasonable compared to the services we offer.
- Extensive Online Exams Ours is the only center in India to offer these many online exams for our students.
- Mock Interview In addition to exam coaching, we also provide interview coaching through mock interviews conducted by Government Employees.
- Free Book Materials Free book materials are offered when students sign up for courses at Dexter Academy.
CALL or WHATSAPP US TODAY:
- Madurai – Kalavasal, Anna Nagar, Thallakulam, Vasantha Nagar, South Gate
- Chennai – Vadapalani, Velachery, Thambram
- Coimbatore – Gnadipuram
- Trichy – Melapudhur, Thillai Nagar
- Salem | Erode | Dindigul |Theni | Virudhu Nagar | Tiruppur | Tanjore
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT CLICK HERE