TNPSC New Recruitment 2022 Out – Bumper Vacancies (1000+) | Income up to 71,900 PM. Applications are invited only through online mode up to 27.08.2022 for direct recruitment to the posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman included in Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Last Date:
Online application can be edited/ submitted up to 27.08.2022 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled. Online application correction window period is from 01.09.2022 – 12.01 A.M. to 03.09.2022 – 11.59 P.M.
TNPSC Current Recruitment 2022
|Who Offered||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Which Posts||Field Surveyor and Draftsman|
|Starting Date to Apply||29.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||27.08.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
TNPSC Field Surveyor Vacancy 2022 | TNPSC Job Vacancy 2022 | TNPSC Job Vacancy 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Posts and Post Code||Name of the Service||No. of Vacancies|
|Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing (Post Code No:2800)||Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service (CodeNo:006)||794*+4 c/f|
|Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing (Post Code No:2900)||236*|
|Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning Department (Post Code No. 3234)||Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service (Code No:066)||55*|
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022 | TNPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022 | TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing – A Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing – National Trade Certificate in the trade of Draftsman (Civil) awarded by National Council for Vocational Training (for Draftsman).
Surveyor-cum Assistant Draughtsman – A pass in the Draughtsman ship (Civil) course under the revised syllabus introduced from July 1952, conducted by the Government of India, Ministry of Labour.
TNPSC Age Limit 2022 | TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit (as on 01.07.2022):
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|“Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCMs and BC(OBCMs)]||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCMs) and BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.|
|Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing||32* Years||No Maximum age limit|
|Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing|
|Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning Department|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||37* Years|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
- Registration Fee For One Time Registration [G.O. (Ms) No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017] is 150/-
- Examination Fee The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, unless exemption of fee is claimed is 100/.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Selection will be made in single stage. The selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination, subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Package | TNPSC Draftsman Salary 2022 | TNPSC Field Surveyor Salary 2022:
The Scale of Pay for this 1000+ Vacancies is Rs.19500- 71900/- (Level-8) for Selected and Appointed Candidates.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Date of Notification||29.07.2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||27.08.2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||From 01.09.2022 – 12.01 AM||To 03.09.2022 – 11.59 PM|
|Date and time of Written Examination|
|Paper-I (Subject Paper) (ITI Standard)||06.11.2022 FN||09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M|
Part-A-Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard)
Part-B-General Studies (ITI Standard)
|06.11.2022 AN||02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
- “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee.
- To apply under One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same.
- Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- In respect of recruitment to this post, the applicants shall mandatorily upload the certificates / documents (in support of all the claims made / details furnished in the online application) at the time of submission of online application itself. It shall be ensured that the online application shall not be submitted by the applicants without mandatorily uploading the required certificates.
- Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format. On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.