TNPSC Group 1 A Apply Online: Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode up to 12.01.2023 for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests included in Group–IA Services.
Application Print Option:
- After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
- On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission.
Last Date for Submission of Application:
- Online application can be submitted / edited up to 12.01.2023 till 11.59 P.M., after which the link will be disabled. Application Correction Window will be available from 17.01.2023 (12.01 A.M.) to 19.01.2023 till 11.59 P.M.
- The uploaded documents can be edited / uploaded /re-uploaded up to 17.04.2023 till 11.59 P.M.(For detailed information, applicants may refer to the “Instructions to Applicants” at the Commission’s website tnpsc.gov.in).
TNPSC Group 1A Posts and Salary Details:
- Age Limit for the post is Minimum 21 Years to Maximum Age 39 Years* as on 01.07.2023 for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor‘s degree in Science or Engineering in any one of the required subjects or its equivalent qualification. Level of Pay for the post is Rs.56100- 205700 Level 22.
- Applied Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary, Mains, Physical Test and Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.