SSC Recruitment 2022 Notification OUT: The Staff Selection Commission has released the Notification for Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination, 2022. The total numbers of vacancies are about 990. The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to variation. Candidates who are wanted to apply for this recruitment are advised to refer to the Official site and download the Notification PDF then proceed to apply Online.
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Notification 2022
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Scientific Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||990|
|Last date to apply||18.10.2022|
|Exam date||December, 2022|
SSC Scientific Assistant 2022 Online Registration
Online application is available from 30.09.2022 and the last date and time for receipt of online application are 18.10.2022 (11.00 PM). The last date and time for generation of offline challan are 19.10.2022 (11.00 PM), the last date and time for making online fee payment are 20.10.2022 (11.00 PM), the last date for payment through challan (during working hours of Bank) is 20.10.2022).
Candidates are advised to apply before the last date, no other mode of application will be entertained. Application forms received after the last date will never be considered.
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Qualification 2022
SSC Age Limit
A candidate must lie in the age domain of not exceeding 30 years to be eligible for SSC Scientific Assistant 2022. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years, for OBC is 3 years, and for Ex-servicemen (ESM) is 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
SSC Education Qualification
Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects)/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent is necessary.
The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred to above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10-point scale. The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination. The applicant must have passed the 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant 2022 Salary
Shortlisted candidates for the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post, in the Level 6 of the Pay Matrix as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the IMD and as per the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between IMD and SSC.
SSC Selection Process 2022
- The Commission will conduct a Computer Based Examination comprising 200 questions carrying 200 marks for two hours duration.
- Document Verification (DV) would be done by the IMD. IMD will issue the Admission Certificates for DV to candidates through its website.
SSC Exam 2022 fee
- Fee payable of 100/- (Rupee One Hundred Only), Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply for SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Exam 2022?
- Go to the official site of SSC Website.
- Select “Registration form” and “Application form” on the Home page.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and click the “Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.