SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Others.
SSC GD Constable Notification 2023
|Who Offered||Staff Selection Commission|
|Which Posts||Constable (General Duty)|
|Starting Date to Apply||27.10.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30.11.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2023 | SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2022| SSC GD Constable Female Vacancy:
SSC GD Constable Male Vacancy:
Note: The vacancies are Tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the Commission.
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2022:
Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in from 27.10.2022 to 30.11.2022.
SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria 2022 | SSC GD Constable Physical Eligibility Criteria 2022 | SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
SSC GD Constable Age Limit 2023 | SSC GD Constable Age Limit 2022 | SSC GD Constable Age Limit For OBC | SSC GD Constable Age Limit For General | SSC GD Constable Age Limit For General Category:
Applicant’s age limit is 18-23 years as on 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in normal course. However, after relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997.
Permissible relaxations in upper age limit for different categories are as under:
|Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ ST)||10 years|
SSC GD Constable Selection Process | SSC GD Constable Selection Process In Hindi | SSC GD Constable Recruitment Process | SSC GD Constable 2022 Recruitment Process:
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination (DME/ RME) and Document Verification.
SSC GD Constable Salary 2022 | SSC GD Constable Salary Per Month:
Pay Level–1 for the post is (Rs.18, 000 to 56,900) for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) for all others posts.
SSC GD Constable Application Fee:
Candidates can pay the Application Fee is Rs 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC GD Constable Important Dates 2022:
|Dates for submission of online applications||27-10-2022 to 30-11-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||30-11-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||30-11-2022(23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||01-12-2022(23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank)||01-12-2022|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||January, 2023|
How to Apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022:
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
Part-I (One-Time Registration):
- Read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’.
- For One-time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
Part-II (Online Application Form):
- Login to online system through your ‘Registration-Number’ and password.
- Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Constable (GD) in CAPFs, SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination 2022’ section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Upload your recent Photograph (not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination).
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry, click on ‘Edit/ Modify’ button and make requisite corrections before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled, preview and verify the information and submit the Application. You will not be able to make any correction in the online application after submission of the application.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is normally not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.