SBI Mutual Fund Job Openings 2022 – Graduate Candidates Needed | Apply Online Available. SBI Mutual Fund has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Lead – Data Engineering & Analytics (1231) on the Official Site. The last date of SBI Mutual Fund application has not been released yet. Application is starting from 12.03.2022. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification.
SBI Mutual Fund Job Recruitment 2022
|Who Offered||SBI Mutual Fund|
|Which Posts||Lead – Data Engineering & Analytics (1231)|
|Starting Date to Apply||12.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Announced Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
SBI MF Recruitment 2022 Responsibilities:
- Ownership of building and managing company’s data modeling efforts and data systems including Data-Lake, warehousing, ETL, streaming, reporting and analysis tools
- Design and build reusable components, frameworks and libraries at scale to support analytics data products.
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and Technology stakeholders.
- Anticipate, identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality.
SBI MF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed B. Tech/B.E./MCA/MBA/PhD with Minimal 8 years’ experience in Software Development, Devops area.
SBI MF Recruitment 2022 Skill Set:
- Experience in leading teams to deliver advanced analytics / build scalable products
- Technical leadership in design, implementation and support of large-scale data and analytics solutions
- Deep understanding and expertise with data pipelines, ingestion, storage, data wrangling, and data governance
- Prior experience in a data science product development role to build and deploy AI solutions
- Experience in design and execution of pipelines for real-time analytical use cases and API based solutions
- Ability to handle multiple complex product initiatives at the same time
- Strong hands-on experience in data analytics, machine learning, and advanced statistics
- Profound knowledge in writing and optimizing efficient SQL queries with R,Python, Spark, Hive, and Impala handling large datasets in Big-Data environments.
How to Apply for SBI MF Recruitment 2022:
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the Official Site @@ https://www.sbimf.com/en-us
Step 2: Now open the SBI MF Home Page, at the end of the page Candidates can click on Careers.
Step 3: It will be directly entered in to another page. You can choose Current Openings tab.
Step 4: After that click on Search Jobs, Candidates can click on Career Opportunities: Lead – Data Engineering & Analytics (1231).
Step 5: Next, open the Job Details; you can check the Eligibility Details.
Step 6: If you are Eligible, Click on Apply link.
Step 7: Already has an account? Enter your email address and passwords (both
are case-sensitive) otherwise click on Create an account.
Step 8: Enter your educational and personal details after that upload resume.