SBI Current Recruitment Notification 2022 Out – NO EXAM (Interview & Shortlisting) | NO APPLICATION FEES. State Bank of India has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of retired officers of SBI & erstwhile Associates (e-ABs) to the following post on contractual basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website. Online Registration of Application from 01.06.2022 to 15.06.2022.
SBI New Recruitment 2022 Without Exam
|Name of the Board||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Case Manager – AML/CFT|
|No of Vacancy||08|
|Starting Date to Apply||01.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15.06.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
SBI New Vacancy Without Exam:
Case Manager – AML/CFT – 08 (General 04, Other Backward Caste 02, Scheduled Caste 01, Scheduled Tribe 01).
SBI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The officer/employee should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years. The officers voluntarily retired/ resigned/ suspended or left the Bank otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for engagement.
- However, any officer, who has completed 58 years of age and 30 years of service/pensionable service (both the conditions need to be satisfied) as on the date of applying for voluntary retirement as per e-Circular Nos. CDO/P&HRD-PM/58/2015-16 dated 07.10.2015 & CDO/P&HRD-PM/12/2017-18 dated 05.05.2017 will be eligible for engagement in the Bank on attaining the age of 60 years.
- The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to satisfactory performance and renewal of contract. As such, maximum age as on date of advertisement i.e., on 01.06.2022 should be 63 years for fresh engagement.
Note: Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. No Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification for this Recruitment is Not Applicable.
- Experience for this Recruitment is Preference will be given to Ex-officers having experience in operational assignment or in audit / compliance related areas etc. during his /her tenure in the Bank.
SBI Selection Process 2022:
The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview.
Shortlisting – Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
Interview: – Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank.
SBI Case Manager Salary 2022:
The remuneration will be paid at monthly intervals For Case Manager is Rs.37, 000/- p.m. after the month end.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2022:
Step 2: Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be completed unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as per the guidelines specified under ‘How to Upload Document”.
Step 3: Candidates should fill the ‘application form’ carefully and submit the same after filling it completely. In case a candidate is not able to fill the applications in one go, he/ she can save the partly filled ‘Form’.
Step 4: After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.