NFC ECIL Job Vacancy 2022 Out – B.E/B. Tech Can Apply Here!!!! Nuclear Fuel Complex has released the recruitment notification for the post of Technical Officer ‘D’ (Software Developer, IT infrastructure & Cyber Security). There are five vacancies available for these positions. Job Hunters, who are all searching for the Jobs can apply before the deadline. The deadline for submission of application is 02.04.2022. Stay Connected with us for further updates
NFC ECIL Job Vacancy 2022:
|Name of the Board||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Name of the Post||Technical Officer ‘D’ (Software Developer, IT infrastructure & Cyber Security)|
NFC ECIL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The Maximum Age Limit for this post is 40 years as on last date of receipt of application.
NFC ECIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
Educational Qualification for this post is B.E / B. Tech with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from recognized university and Minimum 4 years of experience in relevant field
NFC ECIL Job Vacancy 2022 Salary Scale:
Salary Scale will be paid for this post is Rs. 67,700/- (Cell No. 1 in Level 11 of Pay Matrix) Plus usual Allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees
NFC ECIL Job Vacancy 2022 Selection Process:
Candidates will be chosen based on their interview performance. However, for suitable individuals, a Screening Test may be done in order to the number of candidates who would be called for an interview.
NFC ECIL Job Vacancy 2022 Application Fee:
- The Application Fee will be paid for this post is Rs.500/- to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “PAY & ACCOUNTS OFFICER, NFC” payable at Hyderabad.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, Women, Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Attested copy of certificate to this effect should be attached by SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen while submitting the application.
How to apply for NFC ECIL Job Vacancy 2022?
- Visit the Official Site of NFC ECIL
- In the home page, find and check the “recruitment”
- Search the Job Notification for the post of
- Click the link and read the details
- If you are interested, then
- Download your Application, fill the required details in your application along with your supporting documents, etc
- Send your application through direct address have provided below
Assistant Personnel Officer,
Recruitment – I, Nuclear Fuel Complex,
ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062