UIDAI NISG Job Notification 2021 Released- Check Salary, Vacancy and Eligibility Details:
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has been inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager. The candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should submit their response through online mode before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 18 August 2021.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancy||As Per Requirement|
NISG UIDAI Job Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should below the upper age limit ad mentioned on the notification. According to the job description, the maximum age limit for this recruitment is 50 years.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
- The aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment should posses the educational qualification of BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA/BBA/BSC/ (computers) with Diploma in DOEACC/ Systems Development / GNIIT. The candidates without the mentioned educational qualification will not be considered by the board.
- In addition to the educational qualification, the candidates with the working knowledge of Java, web service, RDBMS will get advantage.
UIDAI Recruitment Experience:
- The aspirants should have the minimum experience of 02 years in relevant filed. The aspirants who have the experience in managing IT software / Hardware platform support / Software applications/ Web development will be preferred by the board.
- Along with this, the aspirants who have the experience in implementation support experience in government (e- Governance) and Financial Services industry programmes will get advantage.
NISG UIDAI Job Salary Details:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as per norms of the board. These details will be intimated by the board later.
UIDAI Recruitment Process 2021:
The application will be subjected to the selection process that may contain interview/ skill test/ any other process. The details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later. Stay connected!!!
How to Apply for UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- Check the main page and select the “Work with UIDAI”. Then select the job description for the respective post.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.