TCS Ninja hiring 2022 Registration Drive for Fresher’s – NQT Registration Process Begins || Apply Now!
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS) has released the notification for hiring the candidates towards growth and transformational pursuits. The registration of TCS NQT 2021-2022 has started; candidates can apply before 15th August 2021. The B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc Graduates can apply this TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 Drive. TCS Ninja Hiring Test Date is from 30th August 2021 onwards.
TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 Drive Details:
|Name of the Board||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS)|
|Name of the drive||Ninja (National Qualifier Test)|
|Year of passing||2022|
|Last Date of Application||15th August 2021|
|Exam date||30th August 2021 onwards|
TCS NINJA Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Candidates should have pass in B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc who are passouts in 2022 with 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination.
- Backlog at the time of appearing the TCS NQT Online Test is eligible.
- Years of less experience having candidates are eligible.
- Academic Gap: 2 Years is allowable.
Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process.
TCS Selection Process:
The selection will be based on Online Test and Interview.
TCS Ninja Test Pattern 2021:
|Section||No. of questions||Duration (minutes)|
|Hands on Coding||2||45|
|Total Time||180 Minutes|
TCS Ninja 2021 – Important Dates:
- Registration Status-Started
- Registration Closing Date- 15th August 2021
- Test Date- 30th August 2021 onwards
- Interview Date- Inform through the Email Id to the shortlisted candidates
REGISTRATION END DATE – 15th August 2021
TEST DATE – 30th August 2021 onwards
INTERVIEW DATE – To be announced post test results
Registration Process For TCS NINJA 2021 Recruitment:
- Open the TCS Next Step Portal @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/.
- Register and apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process.
- If you are a new user, then click on Register Now, choose the category as “IT” and proceed to fill in the details.
- Submit the application form and click on “Apply for Drive”.
- Select the model of the test and click on Apply.
- Check the “Track Your Application”.