SBI Card Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Details here || Apply Online!!
SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager for filling up various vacancies. Aspirants who are seeking Private Jobs can use this SBI Card Job Opportunity. The last date for the application is 31.8.2021.
SBI Card Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||SBI Card|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager|
|No of vacancy||Various|
Education Qualification for SBI Card Recruitment 2021:
Candidates should have any Graduate Degree. Preferred 0 – 4 years of Field Collections Experience in handling outsourced vendors would be an added advantage.
SBI Card Job Description 2021:
- Skips/Fraud/RTP/Non-Starters are identified and reported on time for portfolio segmentation.
- Maintain a regular review schedule with stakeholders to discover potential opportunities.
- Reviewing the performance of suppliers in their different locations on a regular basis.
- Assist in the accurate documenting of client contacts and the appropriate raising of alarms in accordance with compliance rules.
- Ensure the safety of your data.
SBI Card Skills Required:
- Ability to communicate
- Managing Vendors
- Organizing and planning
- Ability to Negotiate
- Computer abilities, including a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Initiative and a willingness to try new things
- Collaborative efforts
SBI Cards Recruitment Process:
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- The selection process will be intimated to the candidates separately by the SBI cards.
How to Apply for SBI Cards Registration 2021:
- Go to the official website @ sbicard.com
- It will redirect you to the other page.
- Enter ‘Post Name & Location’ in the search bar given in the home page.
- Your desired post will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the page to know the eligibility criteria.
- Click ‘Apply Now’ given below in the description.
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume and check the details before submitting.