Reserve Bank of India (RBI) BMC Recruitment 2021 Out – Just Now Released | Interview Only.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel to fill up one (01) post (reserved for Other Backward Class) of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis under Reserve Bank of India, University Road, and Pune – 411016. Are your Bank Job Seekers??? This is Golden Oppurtunity for You!!!
RBI Bank Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
|Who Offered||Reserve Bank of India|
|Which Posts||Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)|
|Starting Date to Apply||08.09.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||05.10.2021|
|Mode of Apply||Offline Only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
RBI Job Vacancy 2021:
Engagement of the services of 01 Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, Pune.
RBI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should, at a minimum, possess an MBBS degree of any Indian university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply. The applicant should have a minimum of two years’ experience in practising medicine in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
RBI Selection Process 2021:
- The Bank will conduct an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidate to be called for Interview.
- The shortlisted applicant/s after interview will be subjected to medical examination as per prescribed norms and other document verification process before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis.
RBI Recruitment 2021 Salary:
The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
|Location||Working days||Tentative Working Hours||Remuneration|
|College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, University Road, Pune-411016||Days||Morning||Evening||· Rs. 1000/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e. 03 (three) years.
· Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs. 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
|Monday to Thursday||9.00 am to 11.00 am||4.45 pm to 6.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am to 11.15 am||4.45 pm to 6.00 pm|
|Saturday||10.00 to 12.00 noon|
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2021 Application Form:
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the Official Site @@ https://rbi.org.in/home.aspx
Step 2: On the Home Page, Candidates click on Notification Session.
Step 3: Next, you can find the link for Engagement of the services of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, Pune.
Step 4: Now open the Detailed Notification PDF and Check the Eligibility Details.
Step 5: If you are Eligible, Kindly download the Application Form and Fill up required details.
Eligible candidates may apply as per the format given in Annex-III only. The application should reach the Principal, College of Agricultural Banking, and Reserve Bank of India, University Road, and Pune – 411016 on or before 1700 hrs on October 05, 2021. The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration’.