Railway (Eastern) Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Official Website – Link will be Activated Soon.
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway has invites the online applications from eligible and meritorious Sports Persons as per criteria given below, for filling up of 21 (Twenty one) posts of various categories. Actually, This Recruitment was published on 03.11.2021 at Official Site.
Opening date and time of online Applications for ER Recruitment is 12.11.2021. Eligible candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application through website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com ) and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA carefully. So, Interested Candidates are compulsorily submitting your online applications on or before 11.12.2021 – 18.00 Hrs.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. The date of reckoning of age shall be 01/01/2022. No age relaxation (Upper or Lower) shall be permissible.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
|Posting Pay Matrix (7th CPC)||Minimum prescribed Educational Qualification|
|Level – 4 & Level – 5||Passed Graduation or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a Govt. recognized university.|
|Level – 2 & Level – 3||Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational qualification must be from a Govt. recognized Board/Council.|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The recruitment will be based on trials & assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms, Educational Qualifications, etc. The candidates, who are found FIT in trials, only will be considered for next stage.
- The e-call letter for recruitment process would be available for online download on RRC/ER’s website only for 20 days before the Trial date.
- Call letter would not be sent by post. The candidates are hereby instructed to be in readiness for recruitment process and treat it as a notice for the same. The candidates are instructed to check the website of RRC/ER regularly, henceforth up to finalization of recruitment process.
- For Educational Qualification, 6 marks shall be given to the candidate fulfilling only the minimum Educational Qualification to the post against which he/she is being considered for appointment. Candidate having higher educational qualification shall be given higher marks.
- Final Merit List of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of total marks awarded by Trial Committee and Recruitment Committee. Minimum qualifying marks are as under:
|Level||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Level-4 & Level-5||70 Marks|
|Level-2 & Level-3||65 Marks|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Exam Fees:
- For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below: Rs. 500/- (Rupees five Hundred only) with a provision for refunding Rs.400/ (Rupees four hundred) to those who actually appear a. For assessment of recognized Sports achievements as per norms 50 Marks b. Educational Qualification 10 Marks in the Trial.
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes, Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred Fifty) only with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the Trial.
How to Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
- Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail IDs in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process for communicating with them.
- Candidates should ensure that their Name/Spelling, Father’s Name/Spelling, Community details, Educational Qualification and Date of Birth match with the entries recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Visit the website of RRC-ER: www.rrcer.com or website of Eastern Railway www.er.indianrailways.gov.in -> Railway Recruitment Cell. Click on “Online/E-Application for Sports Quota /2021-22” link. Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in the personal information viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Community, e-mail address and Mobile number. On submission of required details an e-mail/SMS will be received in the registered e-mail ID/Mobile number. Open inbox of your registered e-mail/SMS and note the registration number and password
Documents to be uploaded:
- It should be a color passport-size photograph with white/light color background. It should be of size 35mm X 45mm or 320 x 240 pixels. It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolutions. The size of the photograph should be between 20-50KB.
- The color photograph must have been taken on or after publication of web notice in a professional studio. Photographs taken using mobile and self composed portraits may result in rejection of application.
Signature and LTI:
- The applicant has to sign and put LTI on white paper with Black Ink within a box of size 50 mm x 20 mm. The images should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 dpi resolution. Size of file should be between 10-40 KB.
- The signature and LTI must be of the applicant only and not of any other person otherwise it would be treated as impersonation/fraud. Candidate should then upload scanned photograph, Left Thumb Impression and signature in following manner.
Other Documents (In Pdf Format Only):
- Self attested copy of a valid photo identity card issued by a government body/authority like Aadhar card/PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID Card. should be uploaded along with the application form.
- The candidate should carry this identity card in all stages of recruitment process along with the e-call letter so that the personal details viz. name/spelling, date of birth etc. mentioned in the online application are confirmed.