NASA Budget Analyst Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online:
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Invites the Online Application for the post of Budget Analyst. There is 1 number of vacancies for the post. The job location for the post is Houston, TX. Eligible candidates can apply form 02.08.2021 to 09.08.2021. NASA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria & salary details are mentioned in our blog.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)|
|Name of the Post||Budget Analyst|
NASA Budget Analyst Eligibility Criteria 2021:
In the Post, there is no education qualification requirement. Applicants must have 1 year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position.
NASA Salary 2021:
The salary for the post is RS.147, 265 to Rs.172, 500 per year. Eligible candidates can apply for the post.
- Manage and oversee budget operations for the International Space Station and Commercial Low Earth Orbit, including budget preparation and execution (Comm LEO).
- Expert in resource practises, regulations, rules, and precedents, as well as a variety of analytical tools for identifying, evaluating, and recommending appropriate financial management solutions for both big NASA programmes and new developing programmes.
- Based on the President’s Budget Release and direction from the Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate, develop yearly Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) ISS and Comm LEO guidance (HEOMD).
- For all ISS Program risks, concerns, and watch items, manages the ISS Risk Management process.
How to Apply NASA Budget Analyst Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates Go to NASA official website.
- Select Budget Analyst Notification from the drop-down menu
- After reviewing all of the eligibility requirements, click the Apply Online button on the position announcement.
- If you are a first-time user, build an account and log in with your email address and password.
- Fill out the application form and send it.