Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 for Systems Engineer | 2021 Batch | Across India
Infosys Off Campus Drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc -2021 batch graduates for the role of Systems Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
Systems Engineer-Engineering/MCA graduates:
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from the following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Statistics.
- Academic criteria – Percentage Criteria: Check Now
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Graduates from 2021 batch only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Note: The compensation offered for the role of Systems Engineer is INR 3.60 lakhs per annum. Additional benefits include health insurance of INR 4 lakhs per annum and a life cover of INR 30 lakhs per annum.
- Online Assessment Test
Note: Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test.
Test Pattern(Systems Engineer):
Total Test duration: 100 minutes
|Section||Skill Tested||No of questions||Time allocated|
|Section I||Reasoning Ability||15||25 minutes|
|Section II||Technical Ability||10||35 minutes|
|Section III||Verbal Ability||20||20 minutes|
|Section IV||Pseudo-code||5||10 minutes|
|Section V||Numerical Puzzle||4||10 minutes|
How to apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 20 July 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here