Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure: For Chief Financial Officer Vacancy || Download General Guidelines & Application Here!!!
Indian Bank has released the Notification for application procedure and General Instruction for the post of Chief Financial Officer for filling up vacancies. The last date for the application is 17.11.2021. Check the application procedure to apply for this recruitment given below.
Indian Bank Jobs Notification 2021
|Name of the Board||Indian Bank|
|Name of the post||Chief Financial Officer (CFO)|
|No of vacancies||As per requirements|
|Status||Application Procedure Released|
Procedure for applying Indian Bank Jobs 2021:
- Application in the required format (Annexure A), along with copies of all the credentials listed in Clause 2 below, shall be forwarded to the following address in a sealed envelope super scribed “Application for the job of Chief Financial Officer.”
- Address: Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014.
- On or before November 17, 2021, all eligible and interested candidates should submit an application in the required format to the above-mentioned address. Any application received after the deadline will be rejected.
- Applicants should have pay the application fee Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/Women/PWBD/EXSM candidates and Rs. 1000 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others. Candidates shall pay the fees/charges to the mentioned bank account.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile number for contact.
- Candidates should have a following document which is mention below
- Proof of date of Birth
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of all Educational, Technical / Professional qualifications
- Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.
- Photo Identity proof and Address proof
- Before applying for the position, the candidate should ensure that he or she meets the eligibility and other requirements outlined in this announcement. If a candidate is discovered to be ineligible, the bank has the right to reject any application at any point during the recruitment process. When it comes to qualifications, experience, and other eligibility criteria, the Bank’s choice is final.
- The terms and conditions of the engagement are controlled only by the requirements of the contract, and the engagement shall not be understood as an employment relationship with the Bank, and the provisions of the PF, Gratuity, and Pension, among other things, shall not apply in this situation.
- His / her contract engagement is for a set amount of time, as specified above, and should not be considered as an offer of employment or regular employment with the Bank.
- Unless the Bank extends the contract for a longer period, his / her engagement will automatically end after the three-year contractual period expires. After the above-mentioned period, the Bank will not be required to issue a communication for contract termination.
- The Bank assumes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any Application or Communication during postal transit.
- The Bank reserves the right to adjust, modify, or replace the eligibility requirements and/or any of the other terms and conditions set forth in this notice, including the qualifying criteria, method, and selection procedure.
- Only those candidates who meet the qualifying requirements will be contacted for an interview, which will be announced through email.
- At the time of interview, candidates must present original certificates for educational qualifications, experience, age, category, and other qualifications in support of their eligibility, as stated in the application; otherwise, the candidate will not be allowed to interview and their candidature will be cancelled.
- The Bank’s decision in all aspects relating to the candidate’s eligibility, the stages at which such eligibility will be scrutinised, the papers to be produced for the purpose of interview, selection, and any other subject connected to recruiting shall be final and binding on the candidates. No personal correspondence or inquiries will be entertained.
- Candidates who are called for an interview are not entitled to a travel allowance.
- The Bank accepts no responsibility for any communication delays, non-receipt, or loss.
- Any dispute arising out of or relating to the recruitment process under this advertisement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chennai Courts.
- Requests for changes to contact numbers, addresses, email addresses, or interview locations will not be considered.
- If a disagreement develops over the interpretation of a version other than English, the English version will take precedence.
- Selected candidates’ employment is contingent on them being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s requirements.