- Inventors Day is a day of the year set aside by a country to recognize the contributions of inventors. Not all countries recognize Inventors’ Day. Those countries which do recognize an Inventors’ Day do so with varying degrees of emphasis and on different days of the year.
- The Inventors’ Day has been bought to life to remind us of the inventors of the past and pay the necessary respect to the inventors of the present.
- The Inventors’ Day should make us aware that everything, every man-made object or product started life as an idea and these inventors have had a greater and more positive impact in our world than politicians or generals. The inventors however stand for the most part alone with their ideas at the beginning.
- Good ideas are not immediately recognized and the more unconventional the idea the more the inventor is ridiculed. For example, the first automobiles were loud and smelly and were given little chance of any future success and the first computers didn’t make our lives any easier, but good ideas make the breakthrough despite resistance and ridicule
Legal Services Day
- Legal Services Day is celebrated every year on 9th of November in all the states Authorities. At this day variety of legal literacy camps and functions are organized at many places in the capital city of the country.
- People from government as well as non government organizations take part in the functions and camps related to the Legal Services Day.
- The 9th of November is selected as the Legal Services Day which was first started by the Supreme Court in the year 1995 all across the India to offer help and support to the weaker and poor group of sections of people which may be women, disabled persons, Scheduled Tribes, children, Scheduled Castes, human trafficking victims as well as natural calamities victims.
World Freedom Day
- World Freedom Day is a United States federal observance declared by then-President George W. Bush to commemorate the fall of the Berlin Wall and the end of communist rule in Central and Eastern Europe. It started in 2001 and is celebrated on November 9.
- For this occasion, conservative youth groups such as Young America’s Foundation and the College Republicans urge students to commemorate this day (which they mark as the start of “Freedom Week,” thus including Veterans Day) by “celebrating victory over communism” through provocative flyer campaigns and activism projects.Many conservative political commentators and activists use World Freedom Day as an occasion in which to acclaim President Ronald Reagan, whom they regard as being responsible for the collapse of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War.
- On November 9, 2005, President Bush proclaimed November 9 as World Freedom day.On November 8, 2016, President Barack Obama proclaimed World Freedom Day as November 9, 2016. On November 8, 2017, President Donald Trump proclaimed November 9, 2017, as World Freedom Day.