CIL MT Recruitment 2021 Through Gate Notification Released – 588 vacancies & Salary Rs.1, 60,000|| Download Coal India Official Notice Here:
Coal India Limited (CIL) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Management Trainees utilizing GATE 2021 Scores on its official website. CIL MT recruitment will take place in the following subjects: mining, electrical, mechanical, civil, industrial, and geology. There are 588 numbers of vacancies for the post. Eligible candidates can apply from 10.08.2021 to 09.09.2021.
CIL MT Recruitment 2021 Through Gate Details:
|The Board’s Name||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|The Post’s Title||Management Trainees|
|Number of Openings||588|
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
Management Trainee (MT)
- Mining – 253
- Electrical – 117
- mechanical – 134
- Civil – 57
- industrial Engineering – 15
- Geology – 12
- Total – 588
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India MT Vacancy :
- The candidates should have the Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 04/08/2021 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates. Category-wise relaxation in Upper Age Limit is as per rules.
- NOTE: The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e. 04-August-2021 shall not exceed 56 years.
CIL MT Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The candidates should completed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks for Mining/ Electrical Mechanical/ Civil/ Industrial Engineering Discipline from a University/Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India and should be regular full time course
- The candidates should completed M.Sc. / M.Tech in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks for Geology Discipline from a University/Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India and should be regular full time course.
CIL Management Trainee Salary :
- The salary for the Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ` 50,000 – 1, 60,000/-.
- On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of ` 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
CIL Management Trainee Application Fee:
The application fee for the Candidates in the GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category must pay a Non-Refundable fee of 1000/- + GST of 180/- for a total of 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only). The application cost is waived for SC/ST/PWD candidates and employees of Coal India Limited and its subsidiaries.
Reservations and Relaxations: Relaxations for employees of Coal India Limited or its subsidiaries applying online in response to the advertisement would be as per the company’s policies, which include no age limit and no application fee.
CIL MT Selection Process 2021:
Eligible candidates must have taken the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021) to be considered for the position. Candidates would be shortlisted discipline-wise and category-wise at a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process based on their GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirements.
- Online Application Start-10.08.2021.
- Online Application Closed- 09.09.2021.
How to apply for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website and click on Apply Online button.
- Read the important instructions and click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- Register by filling up the details and click on submit button.
- You will receive a user ID & password on your mobile no. and email id.
- Re-login through email, then fill up the application form and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Make payment through debit card/ net-banking and take a print out of the same for its future reference.
How many vacancies for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021?
There are 588 numbers of vacancies for the post.
What is the last date to apply for Coal India MT Recruitment 2021 through GATE ?
Eligible candidates can apply from 10.08.2021 to 09.09.2021.
What is the age limit for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The candidates should have the Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 04/08/2021.