Accenture Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Foreign Language Analyst – Eligibility Criteria, Job Description, Roles and Responsibilities, Online Application Link given
Accenture has released recruitment notification for hiring the post of Analyst-Foreign Language. A candidate who has 3 to 5 years of work experience in related field can apply for this recruitment. Job Location is Chennai. Official Notification and Online Application link given at the end of the post.
Accenture Foreign Language Analyst Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Accenture|
|Name of the Post||Analyst-Foreign Language|
Accenture Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have completed B.Com from recognized University.
- Applicant needed to have 3 to 5 years of work experience in related field.
- Candidate should have good Written and verbal communication.
Foreign Language Analyst Job Description
Analyst is responsible for Business Process Delivery and helps us supervise the day-to-day operational and administrative activities. Candidate should take part of Foreign Language team and help to translate documents to clients across industries such as telecom, media, entertainment, banking and insurance.
Analyst Roles and Responsibilities
- Foreign Language Analyst is responsible for analyzing and solving problems of lower complexity in this position.
- Applicant is responsible for interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- Candidate will get moderate level instruction to daily work tasks and well versed with basic statistics.
- Applicant should take decisions which make impact to work.
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of Accenture.
- Go to careers page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page to apply.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.