LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF – Download Eligibility Criteria, and Details Here. Life Insurance Corporation of India has going to release the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant on the official site. The jobs are Clerical Staff including Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service Executive. Candidates who are waited or wanted to apply for LIC Recruitment are advised to refer the Official site for knowing the availability of the LIC Notification 2022.
LIC Assistant Notification 2022
The notification for the post of Assistant is not yet released. Candidates should check the Official site OR Stay with us for future updates.
LIC Notification 2022
|Name of the Board||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of the Post||Clerical Staff including Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service Executive|
|Number of vacancies||Intimate soon|
|Notification Date||Announced soon|
|Status||Notification Released soon.|
LIC Recruitment 2022 Qualification
Candidate age limit should be between 18 years and 30 years as on the last date is needed to apply.
Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any UGC recognized College/Institute OR Candidates must complete a Fellowship course from the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
LIC Salary Details
- Basic pay of Rs.14435/-per month, Allowance wherever admissible, depending upon the classification of the city and meal coupon will be approximately Rs 30,000/-per month.
- After LIC Assistant Recruitment, confirmed LIC employees on appointment as Assistant shall be eligible for fixation of pay as per existing rules of the Corporation.
- Candidates for the posts of Assistant in Clerical Staff in the LIC will be shortlisted on the basis of the following stages i.e. Prelims & Mains.
- Candidates have to qualify in both stages to be selected in the final merit list. The LIC Assistant Prelims exam is of qualifying nature and the final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in LIC Assistant Mains Exam.
LIC Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
- The LIC Assistant preliminary examination will be conducted in online mode and has a total duration of 1 hour or 60 minutes for each section.
- It consists of 3 sections with a total of 100 questions and a maximum score of 100 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the LIC Assistant prelims exam.
- English/Hindi Language test will be of qualifying nature and marks in the Language section will not be counted for ranking. The section-wise details are given below:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language / Hindi Language||30||30||20 minutes|
LIC Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
- The LIC Assistant Main exam is also conducted online, it has 5 sections with a total score of 200 marks and total duration of 150 minutes.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the main examination and ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration||Minimum Qualifying Marks (SC/ST/PwBD)||Minimum Qualifying Marks (Others)|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes||14||16|
|General/ Financial Awareness||40||40||30 minutes||14||16|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||40 minutes||14||16|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes||14||16|
|Hindi Language||40||40||30 minutes||14||16|
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained by a candidate in Main Examination (Phase II) will be counted for final selection.