Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Notification PDF Last Date; Interview Only | Degree Holders Alert!! Indian Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad invites applications from Indian Citizens for engagement as Vertical Head for Cash Management Service on contractual basis. Last date to apply for the posts is on or before 13.07.2022. Check details below.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF:
|Name of the Board||INDIAN BANK|
|Location||Chennai or as decided by the Bank|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have Minimum Age of 35 years and Maximum Age of 55 years as on 01.01.2022
Candidates should possess a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India. /Govt. bodies/AICTE etc. Preference shall be given to the Candidates who possess MBA /Post graduate diploma or degree in Management or its equivalent
Minimum of 10 Years’ experience in BFSI Sector with 3 Years of experience at Senior / Head level position in Cash Management Business vertical
Indian Bank Job 2022 Salary:
Remuneration & Perquisites
Negotiable and not a limiting factor for deserving candidate.Also will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the Fixed Salary but linked to the achievement of specific targets.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and relevant experience.
- The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during interaction / interview.
- The interaction / interview will be conducted by a committee constituted for the purpose.
- Mere satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any application not suiting the Bank’s requirements without assigning any reason whatsoever and call only the requisite number of candidates out of those who fulfill the eligibility criteria as may be required for the post.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Form Fee:
Application Fees Rs.1000/- as application fee (Inclusive of taxes).
Role and Responsibility:
- Develop and execute business plan for positioning the Cash Management business strategically in the target market.
- Own the Cash Management P&L and the Corporate deposit book and deliver on profitable growth including short- and long-term financial objectives.
- Develop and execute the operating model for implementation of Cash Management mandates, providing high quality on-boarding experience and accelerating revenue realization.
- Practice leadership in commercialization of new Cash Management.
- Mobilizing Corporate / Retail partners for collection services from all outlets / nodes for increase in CASA & POS points
- Any other work in the scope of functioning of the respective Department
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2022?
Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format (Annexure A) along with copies of all the credentials as enumerated in Clause 2 below should be sent in a closed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Vertical Head for Cash Management Services” to the following address: General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, AvvaiShanmughamSalai, Royapettah, Chennai, Pin – 600 014, Tamil Nadu. All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the address cited above on or before 13.07.2022. Any application received after the due date will be summarily rejected.