Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Notification Out – 10th/ITI Passed is Enough | Salary Nearly Rs.20, 000 PM. Indian Army has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Cook, Tailor, Barber, Range Chowkidar, and Safaiwala on the Official Site. For candidates who wish to join the Indian Armed Forces, this is a great opportunity for them. The last date to receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Application Form
|Who Offered||Indian Army|
|Which Posts||Cook, Tailor, Barber, Range Chowkidar and Safaiwala|
|Starting Date to Apply||18.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 30 days|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
- Cook – 9 Vacancies
- Tailor – 1 Vacancy
- Barber – 1 Vacancy
- Range Chowkidar – 1 Vacancy
- Safaiwala – 2 Vacancies
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Matriculation or equivalent and Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade with ITI pass certificate as a Tailor from a Govt recognized institute.
- Applicants also have One year experience in the trade and Conversant with duties of the respective trades with one year experience in the trade.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
|UR||18 Yrs to 25 Yrs|
|OBC||18 Yrs to 28 Yrs|
|SC/ST||18 Yrs to 30 Yrs|
|18 to 35 Yrs||18 to 38 Yrs||18 to 40 Yrs|
|ESM||Service rendered in Army/Navy/Air Force shall be deducted from actual age and resultant age should not be exceeding the maximum age limit i.e. 25 Years prescribed for the post by more than three years.|
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirement does not automatically entitle a person to be called for a test. The selection will be made strictly on a merit basis. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/rejection will be final.
- The written examination will consist of General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language & Comprehension. Skill tests will be conducted only for those candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the written examination. (the standard of questions will be of matriculation as applicable).
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- Cook – Level 2 Rs. 19900/
- Tailor – Level 1 Rs. 18000/-
- Barber – Level 1 Rs. 18000/-
- Range Chowkidar – Level 1 Rs. 18000/-
- Safaiwala – Level 1 Rs. 18000/-
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF:
Candidates will fwd applications properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for through ordinary post. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form. Application to be fwd to The Commandant, GRENADIERS Regimental Centre, Jabalpur (MP) PIN – 482001.