India Post Office Recruitment 2022 West Bengal Out: Ministry of Communications, Department of Posts has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Department of Posts (Postman and Mail Guard) Recruitment Rules, 2022 on the Official Site. Draft RRs shall be available on the website of Department of Posts during 15.11.2022 to 14.12.2022.
India Post Recruitment 2022 West Bengal Circle
|Who Offered||Ministry of Communications, Department of Posts|
|Which Posts||Postman and Mail Guard|
|Starting Date to Apply||15.11.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||14.12.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
India Post Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed 12th standard pass from a recognized Board and 10th standard pass from a recognized Board for the persons who are working as Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Knowledge of local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division and Candidates should have a valid license to drive two wheeler or light motor vehicle. Persons with Benchmark Disability shall be exempted from the possession of such licence.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceeding Age Limit Between 18 and 27 years. (Relaxable for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Persons with Benchmark Disbilities (PwBDs), ExServicemen, Government servants or any other class or category of persons in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India).
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Selection will be based as per norms like Non-selection.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- Postman: Level-3 in the pay matrix (Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100).
- Mail Guard: Level-3 in the pay matrix (Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100).
India Post Office Recruitment 2022:
- Click here to access the official website of India Post.
- Visit the Latest News page or the India Post Office careers page.
- Look for and download the job posting for the postman and mail guard.
- Check and confirm that you are eligible to apply for the postman or mail guard position.
- the link to the India Post online application form
- Fill complete the application after creating an account with your information.
- Apply, pay (if necessary), and submit the payment
- Print down your application so you may use it later.