IDBI Recruitment 2022 OUT – For Regional Sales Manager Vacancy | Download Notification PDF and Apply Here. IDBI Capital markets and Securities Limited has released the recruitment notification and invites application form for the post of Regional Sales Manager. The total numbers of vacancies are 03. Interested candidates are advised to refer to the Official site and download the notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria using the Official notification then proceed to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022.
IDBI Capital Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||IDBI Capital markets and Securities Limited|
|Name of the Post||Regional Sales Manager|
|Number of vacancies||03|
IDBI Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have Graduate or Post Graduate in relevant field is needed to apply for IDBI Recruitment 2022.
Candidate should have 07 years to 10 years of relevant experience is mandatory to apply for IDBI Jobs 2022. Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies, Experience in customer relationship management, Experience in managing and directing a sales team, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, 7+ years in sales management, and Superb Leadership ability is preferred.
IDBI Jobs 2022 Description
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily and long-term operations of a company’s stores across a geographic region. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will often be responsible for setting and adjusting sales goals based on deep knowledge of individual store selling patterns. Additionally, you will be responsible for overseeing the training of managers, and assistant managers in the region.
- Meeting planned sales goals of the company
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking activities of the team and improving efficiency
- Tracking sales goals and reporting
- Coordinating with Bank branches on lead generation.
- Coordinating with KYC team for processing of forms
- Activation of new clients
How to Apply for IDBI Careers 2022?
- Go to the Official site of IDBI Capital website.
- Select the “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The notification contains the application form also.
- Candidates fulfilling required eligibility may send their application to the belonging email ID.
Email ID: email@example.com