ICG Recruitment 2022 OUT: Apply for Safaiwala Post || Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary Detailed and Application Form Download Link Given!!! – Indian Coast Guard District Headquarters No- 7 (Odisha) has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Enrolled Followers/ Safaiwala. There is one vacancy offered in this recruitment. Interested candidates should submit the application on or before 30.05.2022. Official Notification and Application form download link given below.
Candidate’s age should between 18 years to 25 years to apply for this recruitment. 5 years of age relaxation is given to ST candidates. Candidates should have completed 10th/ITI or Equivalent from recognized board. Candidate’s height should minimum 157 cms, Chest and Weight should be proportionate.
Selected candidates will get paid for Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100 per month. Candidates will get selected based on the merit list of marks obtained in the written examination followed by Professional Sill Test and Physical Fitness Test. Application form must be submitted through offline mode. For more details about this recruitment refer detailed notification.
How to apply for Indian Coastal Guard Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official website of ICG.
- Go to careers page and find the job notification.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- It will lead you to download notification.
- Application form is attached with the notification.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Send the application to The Recruitment officer, Headquarters No.7, Coast Guard District (Odisha) Paradip, Opposite Port trust Admin Building, Badpadia Paradip-754142.
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is one vacancy offered in ICG Recruitment 2022.
Candidates must submit the application on or before 30.05.2022.
Safaiwala in ICG will get paid for Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100 per month.