IBPS Division Head Recruitment 2022 Out: Apply Online| NO EXAM; Salary UPTO Rs.25 Lakhs (approx.)!!Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites on-lineonline applications for appointment in the Division Head (Technology Support Services) post on a Contract online basis. Candidates are required to apply online through the link given on the IBPS website www.ibps.in. Details of the Post/ Vacancy / Selection process details are given below.
Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement can apply for the posts on or before the last date mentioned below.
- Online Registration: 24.03.2022 to 13.04.2022
- Interview: April 2022
IBPS Recruitment 2022 23 Notification Apply onlineOnline Last Date to Apply Age Limit Syllabus Official Website eligibility Criteria Assam:
|Board Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Position||Division Head (Technology Support Services)|
|Apply Date||24.03.2022 to 13.04.2022|
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Commencement of online registration of application: 24/03/2022
- Closure of registration of application: 13/04/2022
- Closure for editing application details: 13/04/2022
- Last date for printing your application: 13/04/2022
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have completed Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele communication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology / Computer Applications and/ or equivalent. (From a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies).
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her Service/career.
- No punishment/penalty should have been imposed on him/her during his/her service/ career.
- He/she should not be convicted by any court in India or Cases of CBI or other law enforcement
- agencies should not be pending against him/her.
- The incumbent should be an officer retired on attaining superannuation / voluntary retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option scheme, or who have left the Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or a Public Sector Undertaking otherwise before superannuation with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in the IT Dept. of which at least two years as DGM-IT OR GM-IT OR equivalent position in Central Government / State Government / Public Sector Undertaking. The candidate should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the organization.
- Institute reserves the right to relax the norms for the deserving candidates
Job Description &Responsibilities:
He /She will be head of the Technology Support Services Division of the Institute. He / She will be responsible for a comprehensive ICT (Information and Communication Technology) related activities and Data including result processing, Process automation, Data Centre management, IT initiatives and support for online application processing, the conduct of online examinations, monitoring the systems and procedures associated with the conduct of high volume selection tests, IT Assets procurements, enterprise wise automation, etc. and any matter related to the above broad functions.
The incumbent shall have exposure in the selection/appointment of Service Providers through RFP Processes for conducting technology-driven tests and AMC-related matters. Know the use of the latest technological gadgets, operational platforms, programs, and cyber security/ IT security norms. Any other work assigned by the Institute. He / She should also be in a position to lead the IT team of IBPS in digitization and innovation. Any other work assigned by the Institute
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
Aspirants should not exceed 61 years of age (as of 01.04.2022). A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1961 (date inclusive). Age criteria will not be applicable for internal candidates already with IBPS under contractual agreement
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Candidates’ selection is based on Shortlisting & interviews. Applications will be shortlisted based on the marks scored by the individual and then they called for an interview.
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Salary:
|Post||Annual CTC (as per present policy)||Contract period|
|Division Head (Technology Support Services) – on contracts||Rs.25 Lakhs (approx.)||3 years subject to yearly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her continued good performance and physical fitness|
Benefits such as leave encashment, Normal medical bill reimbursement, medical claim, Telephone and newspaper bill reimbursement, canteen subsidy, etc. are admissible as per rules.
How to Apply for IBPS Division Head Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can apply online only from 24.03.2022 to 13.04.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www. ibps. in and click on the Home Page to open the link and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their documents, photograph, and signature as per the specifications given. After completing the procedure of applying online, the candidate should take printouts of the system generated online application form, ensure that the particulars filled in are accurate, and retain the printout along with the Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- The posting of the selected candidate will be in MUMBAI Only.
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click here online|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on the Internet is based on various factors like Internet Speed, a large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time, etc. Therefore, if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours in the night
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter, results, etc.
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for a Re-Print of the Application / e-Receipt, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application. online