IBPS PO Final Result 2022-23 OUT: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has release the Final Result for the post of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees in Participating Banks (CRP PO/MT-XII) on 01.04.2023. Applied Candidates must download their final result and provisional allotment from the below session.
IBPS PO Final Result 2023
|Name of the Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers/Management Trainees in Participating Banks (CRP PO/MT-XII)|
|No of Vacancy||Various|
|Mains Exam Date||26.11.2022|
|Final Result Released Date||01.04.2023|
|Status||Final Result Released|
IBPS PO Final Result 2023:
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of the Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for an interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided.
- The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for Participating Banks and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted bank.
- The reserve list will expire automatically on 31.03.2024 without any notice. Candidates who are not provisionally allotted or not on the reserve list will not be considered for any further process under CRP- PO/MT-XII for vacancies for 2023-24.
How to Download IBPS PO Final Result 2023:
- Candidates visit the Official Site @ https://ibps.in/
- On the site, select the link for the IBPS PO Final Results.
- When a new screen appears, enter your login information, including your registration number and password.
- Complete the captcha and send the information.
- A page will show your IBPS PO Final Result 2023.
- Download the document and print it out for future use.