IBPS Clerk Notification 2024 – 2025 OUT: Download CRP XIII 4045 Vacancies & Graduates Needed: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a CRP CLERKS-XIII 2024-25 notification. The vacancies for the post is 4045. Eligible applicants may apply from July 1, 2023 to July 21, 2023.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2023 Apply Online:
|The Board’s Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|The Post’s Title||CRP CLERKS-XIII|
|Number of Openings||4045|
|Registration Date||01st to 21st July 2023|
IBPS Clerk 2023 Age Limit:
The minimum and maximum age for the position is 20 years and 28 years. The age relaxation for the post as per official norm
IBPS Clerk 2023 Eligibility:
Candidates must have A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
IBPS Clerk 2023 Application Fee:
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 01.07.2023 to 21.07.2023 (Only online payment), both dates inclusive] shall be as follows:
- 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PwBD/EXSM candidates.
- 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
IBPS Clerk 2023 Selection Process:
The Preliminary Examination and Main Examination processes are used to choose candidates for the position.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||01.07.2023 to 21.07.2023|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||01.07.2023 to 21.07.2023|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||August|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||August|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||August|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||August/ September, 2023|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||September/ October, 2023|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||September/ October, 2023|
|Online Examination – Main||October, 2023|
|Provisional Allotment||April, 2024|
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2023?
- Candidates can apply online only from 01.07.2023 to 21.07.2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS website http://www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-XIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application form will be possible/ entertained.
- The candidate should indicate in the online application form the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.