HCL Recruitment 2022: Vacancy for B.Tech Graduates – Apply Online Now!!! The Hindustan Computer Limited (HCL) has released a Job Notice to recruit Lead Associate at the Location of (Noida) India. The Job Online Application for the post is attached below. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before 09-06-2022.
HCL Vacancy 2022 Details
|Company name||Hindustan computer limited (HCL)|
|Post name||Lead Associate-WPC|
HCL Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate applying for the job must have Completed B-Tech Degree
- The candidates should have 5 to 7 Years of Experience in the relevant fields.
- Candidates having Application Dev and Mgmt-ADM (BSERV) – Web Development-ASP.NET skills are preferable.
HCL Job Roles:
The selected candidates must perform the following duties in the Company:
- Should Bringing new ideas for Process Improvement
- Must demonstrate capability of delighting one’s customers by focusing on their needs
- Have to achieve all the internal metrics and client SLAs, Innovation and Continuous Improvement, Customer Orientation
- Must ensuring that the customer perspective is the driving force behind all value-added business activities
- have to monitor Agent status continuously and ensure availability higher than commitment
- Should report performance and escalate issues without delays
HCL Job Details:
- Job Location: Noida (India)
- Job ID : 988760BR
- Job Last Date: 09-06-2022
How to apply for the HCL Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates applying for the job must go to the Official website of the company: https://www.hcltech.com/ and
- click on “Careers” column and press “Current Opportunities”
- Then search for the job notification under “Current Opportunities” column.
- Check the Job Details and apply for the job.
- Click on the”Apply to Job “option and Log in/ Register with the Needed Details to apply for the job.
- The candidate has to apply for the job, before 09-06-2022.
The candidate applying for the job must have Completed B-Tech Degree
The candidate has to apply for the job, before 09-06-2022.
The candidates selected for the job will be given posting at the location of Noida (India).