Ford India Recruitment 2022 Out – Engineer Openings || B.E., B.Tech can Apply: Ford India Pvt Ltd has released accepting the online application for the post of Client Productivity – Engineer. The job location for the post is Chennai. Eligible candidates can apply from 04.03.2022.
Ford India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
|The Board’s Name||Ford India Pvt Ltd|
|The Post’s Title||Client Productivity – Engineer|
Ford India Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
The candidates should have completed BE/ B.Tech from recognized University or Institution. The Applicants must have 5 to 8 years of work experience in relevant filed.
- Maintain a broad understanding of the service components and strategy, and effectively communicate such to stakeholders.
- Develop and implement new strategies for managing compliance policies for Ford’s extensive fleet of Windows OS clients.
- Engage with the latest projects related to the Modern Desktop (e.g. Intune/SCCM Co-Management).
- Take ownership of existing Client Productivity SharePoint sites. Handle associated migrations, feature changes, and permissions auditing. Audit access to other client service systems as required.
- Maintain the onboarding and offboarding processes for the client teams, including updated procedures for access control and device configuration.
Area of professional exposure (technical skills):
- Strong team leadership and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Agile mindset
- Some exposure to client operability and troubleshooting techniques
- Some knowledge of the Ford desktop computing environment
- Some exposure to Agile concepts and implementation at Ford
- Strong organizational and presentation skills, including project and technology management techniques
- Customer-focused mentality
- Self-starting mentality—ability to work on projects and toward goals with minimal guidance
- Experience with security and controls processes
- Experience with ITSM
How to Apply Ford India Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates go to the https://www.india.ford.com.
- Check the career at fort option
- Click “View Job Opportunities & Campus Placement” link.
- Choose “Client Productivity – Engineer” job link.
- Check eligibility criteria and other details.
- Click Apply Online option, fill the option application form
- Submit the application form and download