RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022 – Studied Medical Degree (UG) Qualification. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one (1) post (reserved for Scheduled Tribe) of Medical Consultant (MC) on a contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for Reserve Bank of India. Before applying for this Recruitment, must refer to the official notification for known Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Last Date:
The applications should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Rail Head Complex, and Jammu-180012 on or before April 04, 2022.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria |the degrees RBI Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- Applicant should possess an MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine. Applicants having post-graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- The Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic with should have their own clinic/ dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 km from the Bank’s office.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
- The remuneration is fixed at ₹1000/- per hour for the entire period of the contract i.e. 3 years. The fixed remuneration is payable every month. Further, no superannuation benefits viz. Pension, Provident Fund, or Gratuity will be payable. No leave, perquisites/facilities would be admissible.
- If required to attend to the Dispensary on any public holiday, compensation @ ₹850/- per hour shall be paid. Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of ₹1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense. Taxes on the income would be deducted at sources as per extant rates and Government notifications.
- Selection will be made through interview interviews of eligible candidates. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants not called for interview. The interview will be held at Reserve bank of India, Rail Head Complex, Jammu – 180012.