Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social security system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependants covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependants, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of cash benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earning capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependants of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependants benefit.
ESIC Recruitment for Clerk, MTS,UDC, Stenographer, Paramedical
Applicants must finish class twelfth or comparable from a recognized Board and have pace of 80 W.P.M. in Stenography in English/Hindi and Working Knowledge of Computer including utilization of Office Suites and databases. For Upper Division Clerk (UDC), candidates must have a Degree from a well-known University or identical and Working skill of Computer including use of office suites and Databases. For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), competitors must have Matriculation or proportional Pass for ESIC 1965 Posts Recruitment 2015.
As on application closing date below age should be reckoned for each post.
Min: 18 years
Max: 27 years
Min: 18 years
For Steno: Applicant must have cleared higher secondary/ 12th/intermediate or equivalent from recognized board and in addition to that he/she must have speed of 80 WPM in English or Hindi language.
For UDC: Applicant must have attained at least bachelor’s degree or other equivalent qualification from recognized board and they must have knowledge of basic computer operating along with usage of office suites and databases.
For MTS: Applicant must be matriculation passed or equivalent
Final selection would be done based on performance of applicants in aptitude test.
Syllabus : Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Data Interpretation
Class Work Book
No., of Hours – 95
Why Dexter Academy?
- Experienced Staff Classes for our courses are taken by experienced staff who can guide you to succeed.
- Library Facilities Our library has more than 1000 books and student can access it anytime they want.
- One-Time Payment Once you paid for a course, you can get coaching till you get placement.
- Study Rooms Students are allowed to study in our coaching centers from morning to night.
- Offline Exams Preparatory exams are offered regularly in our coaching centers for our students.
- Reasonable Course Fees The course fees we charge from our students are reasonable compared to the services we offer.
- Extensive Online Exams Ours is the only center in India to offer these many online exams for our students.
- Mock Interview In addition to exam coaching, we also provide interview coaching through mock interviews conducted by Government Employees.
- Free Book Materials Free book materials are offered when students sign up for courses at Dexter Academy.
CALL or WHATSAPP US TODAY:
- Madurai – Kalavasal, Anna Nagar, Thallakulam, Vasantha Nagar, South Gate
- Chennai – Vadapalani, Velachery, Thambram
- Coimbatore – Gnadipuram
- Trichy – Melapudhur, Thillai Nagar
- Salem | Erode | Dindigul |Theni | Virudhu Nagar | Tiruppur | Tanjore
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT CLICK HERE