CSB Bank Recruitment 2022 Out; Great Opportunity for Degree Holders | Apply Online Now: CSB (Catholic Syrian Bank Limited) has decided to recruitment for a candidate who is suitable for this post of Forex Officer. There is only one Vacancy available now. Candidates who are interested and willing can apply for this post before the date August 31, 2022. Candidates can apply for this post by the official notification below.
CSB Bank Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Board||Catholic Syrian Bank Limited|
|Name of the Post||Forex Officer|
|Number of Opening||1|
|Last date to Apply||31 August 2022|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
CSB Bank Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Candidate should have Completed graduate in any department from recognized institute.
- Candidate must have the skill like Foreign Currency Transaction
CSB Bank Recruitment 2022 Experience
Candidate should have experience from 1 year to 3 years from the relevant field
CSB Bank Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
In official notification does not represent for age limit for the candidates
CSB Bank Recruitment 2022 Job Description
- Candidate should consolidate of all forex operation in the bank including trade finance, exports credits, inwards/ outwards remittance of trade, and non trade.
- Candidate should perform in the maintenance of rupee Vostro accounts by non-resident exchange houses as per extant RBI guidelines
- Candidate should strict adherence to FEMA and internal circulars issued by the bank from time to time
- The candidate should strict adherence to FEMA and internal circulars issued by the bank from time to time
- The candidate should responsible for submission of various returns to regulators as well as internal authorities periodically
- Candidate should timely completion of centralized forex operations within stipulated TAT in coordination with branches and other related business.
How to Apply for CSB Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official Website
- Click ‘Career’ on the Dashboard
- Visit open position page and Click ‘Retail Forex CPC’
- Choose the job with location
- Apply for the post with Required Details