STAFF SELECTION COMMISION
——————– ******** ——————–
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator/Tele Printer Operator) in Delhi Police.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India or
- Passed 12th with Science & Mathematics as Subjects or
- Hold a National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum Operator Electronic Communication System
- Must be Proficiency in Computer Operation.
- General– 18 to 27 yrs
- OBC– upto to 30 yrs
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs – upto 32 yrs
- Female Destitute Widows Candidates – upto 38 yrs
- Female Destitute Widows Candidates(SC,STs) – upto 40 yrs
- Ex-Serviceman – upto to 30 yrs
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test
- Trade Test by Delhi Police
- Computer Formatting test
- Test of English Word Processing by Delhi Police Speed-1000 key depression in 15 minutes.
- Test of Basic Computer Functions:- Opening/Closing of PC, printing, MS office usage, saving & modification in typed text, paragraph setting & numbering, etc.
PAPER I (90 Mintues)(Total-100 marks)
- General Awareness [20 Ques; 20 marks]
- General Science [25 Ques; 25 marks]
- Mathematics [25 Ques; 25 marks]
- Reasoning [20 Ques; 20 marks]
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc. [10 Ques; 10 marks]
- For General : 100
- For SC/ST/Women/PWD : No fee