Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Syllabus for MAT and Exam Pattern:
Number of Questions: 200
Marks for Each Question: 1 Mark
Negative Marking: Not Applicable
Duration: 2.5 hours or 150 minutes.
This examination contains five sections in the examination from each 40 questions are asked. The five sections are given below.
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
Indian and Global Environment
Why Dexter Academy?
- Experienced Staff Classes for our courses are taken by experienced staff who can guide you to succeed.
- Library Facilities Our library has more than 1000 books and student can access it anytime they want.
- One-Time Payment Once you paid for a course, you can get coaching till you get placement.
- Study Rooms Students are allowed to study in our coaching centers from morning to night.
- Offline Exams Preparatory exams are offered regularly in our coaching centers for our students.
- Reasonable Course Fees The course fees we charge from our students are reasonable compared to the services we offer.
- Extensive Online Exams Ours is the only center in India to offer these many online exams for our students.
- Mock Interview In addition to exam coaching, we also provide interview coaching through mock interviews conducted by Government Employees.
- Free Book Materials Free book materials are offered when students sign up for courses at Dexter Academy.
CALL or WHATSAPP US TODAY:
- Madurai – Kalavasal, Anna Nagar, Thallakulam, Vasantha Nagar, South Gate
- Chennai – Vadapalani, Velachery, Thambram
- Coimbatore – Gnadipuram
- Trichy – Melapudhur, Thillai Nagar
- Salem | Erode | Dindigul |Theni | Virudhu Nagar | Tiruppur | Tanjore
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT CLICK HERE