Bank of Baroda (BOB) Job Recruitment 2022 Out – Graduate Passed Candidates Needed | Just Now Announced. Bank of Baroda has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of BC Supervisor on the Official Site. The BOI application submission starts on 14.03.2022. Eligible can apply for the jobs on or before 31.03.2022.
Bank of Baroda Job Recruitment 2022
|Who Offered||Bank of Baroda|
|Which Posts||BC Supervisor|
|Starting Date to Apply||14.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31.03.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline Only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For Retired Bank Employees: Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose. Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record. All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
For Young Candidates: Candidates should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference. Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates’ short list them for interview process.
- The Regional Office will sent intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
- Based on the suitability of the candidates, Regional Office will shortlist the final candidate/s and intimates them within 15 days from the date of interview.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Salary:
The compensation will be paid after deduction of applicable tax including TDS, if any and no other remuneration in the form of TA/DA, telephone charges etc will be paid.
|Types of Supervisors||Fixed Component||Variable Component|
|Category A||Rs. 15,000/||Rs. 10000/|
|Category B||Rs. 12,000/||Rs. 8000/|
Category A- BC Supervisors will be allotted 30 BC Agents which may be increased as per bank’s discretion.
Category B- BC Supervisors will be allotted 20 BC Agents which may be increased as per bank’s discretion.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Job Recruitment 2022:
- The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person. The Regional Office will sent intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
- candidate/s and intimate them within 15 days from the date of interview. The interested candidate/s have to report to the Regional Office on a pre-determined date (as mentioned in the intimation letter) with all the required documents (both original and photo copy) for verification.