Wipro Job Recruitment 2022 Out – Dream Job for Graduates | Upload Your Applications Today. Wipro, the country’s largest IT company, has announced recruitment for Project Manager, Administrator and Lead Analyst for Chennai, India. Applicants wishing to apply for these posts can submit their application form online. Interested candidates should apply for these posts only after verifying the eligibility criteria given below.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Which Posts||Project Manager, Administrator and Lead Analyst|
|Starting Date to Apply||04.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Announced Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
Wipro Recruitment 2022 Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assembling, hardware up gradation troubleshooting.
- Windows maintenance, dual booting, upgrade & update the windows.
- Disk Management, partitions.
- Printer installation and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting of Skype, outlook issues pst, ost hardware laptops and desktop order spares replacement, O/S, hard disk data recovery, Data copy, software & drivers installation.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 Role Purpose:
The purpose of this role is to prepare test cases and perform testing of the product/ platform/ solution to be deployed at a client end and ensure its meet 100% quality assurance parameters.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 Skills:
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mailcontent, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- On time deliveries – WSRs, Test execution report and relevantdashboard updates in Test management repository
- Updates of accurate efforts in e Cube, TMS and other projectrelated trackers
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances ofcomplaints either internally or externally.
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Wipro @ www.wipro.com
Step 2: Candidates need to check whether they are eligible for this drive.
Step 3: And you need to click on the link above.
Step 4: Also, the aspirants can now read the eligibility criteria.
Step 5: Interested candidates can now fill the details.
Step 6: After filling the details click on submit.
Step 7: Therefore, save the registration id and password for further use.